Website advsorjobs Prestige IFA Jobs
My client in Dubai and the UK is a borderless IFA practice, designed to help experienced advisers grow their business. Their international advisers operate on a fee and commission basis with no ceiling on earning potential.
Our client is now in the market for a skilled and experienced British or EU National social media manager with experience in this space, someone organised and with a high level of proficiency in the planning and management areas, more so than the creative side. They need someone to manage the schedule of various accounts.
You will manage our client’s company image in a cohesive way to achieve their marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, they expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views efficiently.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle their social media presence ensuring good levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- The ideal candidate would be a British or English speaking EU national, or someone who has worked in the UK or for UK companies in the position in the past.
- You must already be living and working as a social media manager in Dubai for at least 3 years.
Foreign applications outside the UAE will not be entertained
Salary on offer would be between 10 and 13k AED per month, depending on experience.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced and proven social media candidates already living and working in Dubai. A minimum of three (3) years experience working in the space is a requirement. Experience working in wealth management or insurance or other financial services is a bonus
Sponsored by: https://www.onpassive.fun