Are you an accomplished content and communications professional with a gift for distilling vast amounts of information into words that resonate?
Our client is seeking a remarkable Content and Communications Specialist to join their dynamic team.
A career with this sought after client represents a commitment to believing financial services should be a missionary profession and a recognition of the unparalleled opportunity to disrupt the status quo of traditional finance and create positive change in the world.
We’re the go-to counsel for the smartest professionals who want a sage and trusted guide to bring their genius to solve uncertainties and create better results.
We expect you to have a specialist talent conjoined with a deep understanding of the business context, passion for the problems to be solved and tangible empathy and connection for those they serve.
You’ll have a proven track record in curating and crafting engaging content at a fast pace and a healthy disdain for convention.
As a critical dynamo within their content ecosystem, you’ll be passionate about producing a variety of fascinating materials, including blogs, brochures, website copy, press releases, podcasts, and videos.
The successful candidate will excel in a collaborative team environment and be motivated by the mission to enhance professional standards within the Middle East. They’re interested in misfits, round pegs in square holes, and those brave enough to fully share these missionary beliefs.
You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping and executing their communication strategy to expand their digital footprint, awareness, and community. You’ll need to collaborate closely with all company teams, to contribute to the strategic communication goals of their organisation.
In this role you’ll
- Plan and draft consistent, meaningful content for the Director and Knowledge leaders, to build and strengthen client relationships, and their brand position.
- Distil complex financial information into clear and engaging written content for blogs, brochures, website copy, and press releases.
- Fuel the content marketing machine and drive other content mediums such as video and podcasts.
- Ensure consistency in terms of voice, branding, and messaging.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency and accuracy in all communication materials.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for communication-related inquiries, addressing them promptly and professionally.
- Drive the continuous improvement of communication processes and procedures, contributing to the overall efficiency of the department.
- Collaborate with the Senior Associate to enhance the quality and impact of their communication efforts across the organisation.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations, and best practices in communication, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in literature or communications.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a content creation/communications role preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering accurate work, on time and to agreed standards.
- Ability to produce high-quality, on-message content at pace.
- Proficient command of English, ability to write in brand tone of voice.
- Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills.
- A positive and engaged attitude.
- A strong work ethic.
- Experience developing thoughtful and strategic communication plans.
- Experience communicating at all levels of the organisation as well as media.
- HubSpot experience a plus.
- Experience with video/podcasts a plus.
What you’ll get in return
Their intention is to grow like other marketplace innovators and disruptors. This growth will give you accelerated personal and professional opportunity as well as a vocation.
But they expect this to be a long journey.
In the meantime, they understand the secret to the success of any organisation is its people and that’s why they’re passionate about making their organisation a great place to work. This means a culture where teams obsess about creating amazing results for their clients.
Our client is unashamed about the fact that they work hard and together and are the market-leading professionals in their chosen specialisms. You’ll find investment in both your personal and professional development is a top priority for them.
Here’s what they do offer:
- Higher purpose.
- The opportunity to be of service to others.
- A values-driven culture.
- The opportunity to advance your craft, progress and develop yourself.
- Stunning colleagues and a team-based approach.
- Collaborate, innovate, excel, and do the right thing while providing world-class service to their clients.
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth, while maintaining a positive work-life balance.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from their team of experts, do impactful work, touch people’s lives, and be a part of their unique culture. They take great care of the people who take care of their clients.
Why join this particular firm in the UAE?
Our client is about creating posi+ive change. For you, for those you serve and for wider society. They make a real difference to people’s lives and their community. They’re right for people who want a progressive, professional and highly challenging/rewarding long-term career – where you have the opportunity to control how far and fast you go.
Culture and philosophy
Since 2004, our client has been putting their own clients at the heart of everything they do. They understand the secret to the success of any organisation is its people and that’s why they’re passionate about making their organisation a great place to work.
This means a culture where teams obsess about creating amazing results for their clients. They’re unashamed about the fact that they work hard, work together and are the market-leading professionals in their chosen specialisms. You’ll find investment in both your personal and professional development is a top priority for them.
- Fill in the application here.
- You may be invited for an initial 15-minute telephone interview with our client’s HR team.
- Innermetrix and work-related assessments.
- 1-2 hour Interview with the team leader and team members.
- Final 30-minute culture fit interview with a senior leader.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced and CISI / CII qualified UK investment advisory candidates at the top of their sport. A minimum of 5 years experience as a qualified level 4 advisor working in the wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required senior wealth management experience.