Website advisorjobs Prestige IFA Jobs
My client is an established and leading provider of expat financial services and wealth management services across Asia with offices in Malaysia, China, Cambodia and Vietnam. Since their founding in 2004, they have been dedicated to providing exceptional financial consulting service to both our individual and corporate clients.
My client provides a unique brand of personalised financial solutions to clients across the region. With their extensive regional experience and impressive network of global partners, they can cater for the financial planning needs of private individuals, corporations and non-governmental organisations. They understand that they’re only as good as their team, and that’s why they’re always looking for high quality, motivated people to join.
Prestige IFA Jobs has been commissioned to recruit qualified, experienced and exceptional financial consultants for their Shanghai offices in China.
Why work with my client in China?
- Shanghai is one of the world’s largest city with a population of over 27 million people. Also known as the ‘Paris of the East ‘, the ‘ New York of Asia ‘, The Asian city that never sleeps’ and ‘The Pearl of Asia ‘.
- The largest tourist ‘attraction is Disneyland. Shanghai Disney Resort is n times larger than the original Disneyland in California.
- Shanghai is a core port for domestic and international trade, with the value of its imports and export accounting for 20 percent of the country’s total.
- The Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTZ) creates a quarter of the city’s GDP and about 40% of China’s total foreign trade.
- The world’s largest indoor ski resort will open in Shanghai in 2022. It covers 227,00o square meters with g0,000 square meters of slopes.
- Shanghai has the highest GDP of any mainland Chinese city and is a popular destination for private and foreign investment. It owns one of the two stock exchanges in mainland China- the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Very competent in spoken and written business English
- Any recognized University Degree (needed to obtain a work permit anywhere in China)
- A UK CISI / CII level 4 financial services qualification is desired, but not mandatory. Willingness to study towards this credential is expected.
- Ability to analyze market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Attractive sales incentives and international conventions are just some of the additional rewards available.
- Generous commission package.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced IFA candidates. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required financial services sales experience.
Sponsored by: https://www.onpassive.fun