Our client is a borderless wealth management firm with global reach from their Head Quarters based in the United Arab Emirates, regulated by the Emirates Securities & Commodities Authority. They are proud to boast a staff of certified and experienced advisors – all of whom work to the exacting standards demanded in highly regulated financial markets.
They are currently looking for experienced and well-organized Business Development Executives to support their Business Development team in Dubai
The successful candidate will become the central point of contact for colleagues and clients alike and the catalyst for new sales and the overall efficiency of the business development operation.
The ideal candidate can confidently establish first client contacts via the telephone, introduce the company and their service offerings and qualify the interest and potential of prospective clients. The candidate can effectively prescreen large number of contacts and schedule quality phone consultations and face-to-face meetings for the business development team.
The Business Development Executive will assist with business trip appointment schedules and keep the team’s meeting schedules up to date and busy. The Business Development Executive will work directly with the team to ensure each team member have sufficient and high quality client telephone and face to face interactions each day.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s business development activities to maximize their performance and the long term growth of the organization.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior offshore advisory sales experience, we would like to hear from you.
The role requires the candidate to:
- Sourcing new prospects through all available mediums
- Contacting new prospects via telephone to introduce the business and arrange an appointment
- Ensuring all company provided leads are contacted as promptly as possible
- Ensuring all company provided leads are handled in the most suitable way
- Managing calendars and diaries to ensure meetings are arranged at suitable times
- Maintaining a relationship with the prospect though-out the sales process
- Following up with any third parties involved in our sales process, including but not limited to: Pension administrators, trustees, life companies
- Meeting all KPI’s to ensure all company minimum targets are exceeded
Our client value:
- Solid interest in building or furthering a career in Financial Services
- Those who are willing to learn – all our Wealth Managers must strive to be a minimum of level 4 qualified
- High quality professional communicators
- Success and target driven
- Positive self-motivators
- Want to be a part of a firm with exceptionally strong reputation and growing global brand
Start date: ASAP
Basic is 3000 AED plus 6000 AED retainer + between 10% and 14% of the consultants commission depending on what rate they are on.
You do not need to have prior financial services experience to apply but we expect that you are a driven and well-motivated individual with the desire to learn.
Each step of your journey will be carefully discussed and mapped out to ensure that it will support, develop, and challenge you while providing the opportunity to grow and contribute. It will give you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients, across the globe and to collaborate within the teams as you increase your knowledge and skills. You will be exposed to a various clientele and business opportunities in the first phase of the academy which will help define which next step you take.
You will receive full support to achieve all the relevant Wealth Manager qualifications alongside the highly recognised level 4 UK financial planning requirements and other further qualifications for those that want to pursue them.
Once they have fully assessed your development and progression you will be selected to join one of their Advisory Teams to start working as an International Wealth Manager taking care of clients and building your own book of clients.
Candidates must speak Fluent English, have proven sales ability and an entrepreneurial mindset
Very Competitive remuneration with exceptional earnings for top achievers. Regular incentives, including international conventions.
Further potential opportunity to be a part of the aggressive expansion plans and open new offices globally.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced offshore BDM candidates who are familiar with investment product sales. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required wealth management telesales experience.