Website advisorjobs Prestige IFA Jobs
My client is one of Dubai’s leading, regulated Wealth Management firms. Due to expansion within their financial consultancy team, they are now looking for additional good quality, UK qualified financial planning consultants for their established offices in Dubai.
As an experienced financial planning consultant, you will be expected to make a fully engaged contribution to the vision of the business. You will have relevant industry qualifications and experience within a wealth management or insurance intermediary practice. You will embrace a concentration on financial planning (analyzing a client’s current position and the options available to them to meet their financial goals) and client relationship development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Representing my client’s Financial Consultant Team
- Financial Planning Analysis
- Scheduling and attending client meetings to work closely to capture evolving short term and long-term client needs which ensures client confidence in the advisor team.
- Pursuing new client relationships.
- Lead and manage a Business Development Manager /Para-planner.
- Lending your strengths toward achieving the shared business vision in collaboration with the internal team.
- The Financial Consultant has an undergraduate degree in a field relevant to client counseling such as economics, financial planning or investment analysis
- Has achieved a level 4 qualification in Financial Services (Wealth management, financial planning or insurance disciplines)
- Has experience leading or working within a sales team
- Minimum three years’ experience within wealth management/financial advisory – no record of client dissatisfaction or regulatory sanctions
- Minimum of a level 4 Qualification or equivalent in financial services
- Proven track record in client relationship management and acquisition
- Self-motivated, dynamic personality with an ability to work independently
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
USD 5,000+ per month, 50% gross commission and a quarterly bonus based on an AUM for selected individuals. International Financial Advisors with books of business are also encouraged to apply.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced and CISI / CII qualified UK investment advisory candidates as most of the consumers served by my client are typical EU and UK expatriates. Work permits might also be an issue for non EU / UK passport holders, depending on your nationality. A minimum of three (3) years experience working in the life insurance or wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required wealth management experience.
Sponsored by: https://www.onpassive.fun