If you’re a senior South African financial advisor looking to break free, and you’re perhaps unhappy with your tenure at known South African service providers like Carrick Wealth, Brite Advisors, St James Global or IIMG to name but a few-, all of whom are by choice not clients of Prestige IFA Jobs…then I have something quite interesting for you.
Are you tired of being micro-managed, and feeling unappreciated? Do you feel that you should be earning more? Would you like your clients to be your clients and not the company’s clients? Would you like to put yourself first for a change? get ahead in life and secure your retirement.
This is a new one very well worth considering folks. Our client is actively looking for an experienced financial advisors to add to their team in South Africa.
- All financial advisors in South Africa must be licensed by the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA) as an authorised financial services provider.
- Minimum of three years’ financial planning experience
- Has obtained the relevant qualifications
- Has passed the regulatory examinations (RE5)
- Meet Fit and Proper regulatory requirements with regard to personal character and qualities of honesty and integrity
- A proven track record in successfully dealing with clients
- A minimum of R100 Million (ZAR) transferrable assets under management
In return, our new client will offer advisers the following:
- All of your clients transferred (if any existing AUM) will be ring-fenced as your own clients under your name. The same will apply to any new clients you sign up while working for our client.
- If you ever wish to leave our client, you are free to take your clients with you.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote working, flexible hours, and the ability to work from home.
- Experience a work environment without micro-management.
- No sales targets or mandatory sales meetings.
- Be your own boss and run your own business.
- Attend operational meetings as and when required.
- Embrace a relaxed working environment where you are in charge of your destiny.
- Receive a highly competitive percentage of service fee income and new business commission.
- Timely payments after receipt of service fee payment and new business commission.
- Benefit from a great CRM platform.
- Participate in providing ideas regarding the company’s operations and systems, which will be encouraged.
- Enjoy an attractive retirement exit plan.
- Embrace our company culture, which emphasizes:
– Respect and Fairness.
– Trust and Integrity
– Teamwork – let’s grow the business together.
– Communication and transparency – be honest and take ownership of any mistakes.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced RE 5 and NQF 5 resident candidates in South Africa. Any and CISI / CII qualifications would also be highly valued. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession.