My client is a boutique wealth management firm with global reach from our Head Quarters based in the United Arab Emirates, regulated by the Emirates Securities & Commodities Authority. They are proud to boast a staff of certified and experienced advisors – all of whom work to the exacting standards demanded in highly regulated financial markets.
My client need advisors in the following locations:
- Dubai , rapidly expanding office.
- Abu Dhabi
- The USA – Ideally series 65 exam already done and AUM of at least £10 million plus.
- UK – Qualified UK advisors that have a UK business book and are interested in targeting UK Pension transfers. My client have passporting rights through Europe too, so someone that wants to work in the UK and EU would do well.
As an experienced financial planning consultant, you will be expected to make a fully engaged contribution to the vision of the business. You will have relevant industry qualifications and experience within a wealth management or insurance intermediary practice. You will embrace a concentration on financial planning (analyzing a client’s current position and the options available to them to meet their financial goals) and client relationship development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Representing my client’s Financial Consultant Team
- Financial Planning Analysis
- Scheduling and attending client meetings to work closely to capture evolving short term and long-term client needs which ensures client confidence in the advisor team.
- Pursuing new client relationships.
- Lead and manage a Business Development Manager /Para-planner.
- Lending your strengths toward achieving the shared business vision in collaboration with the internal team.
- The Financial Consultant has an undergraduate degree in a field relevant to client counseling such as economics, financial planning or investment analysis
- Has achieved a level 4 qualification in Financial Services (Wealth management, financial planning or insurance disciplines)
- Has experience leading or working within a sales team
- Minimum three years’ experience within wealth management/financial advisory – no record of client dissatisfaction or regulatory sanctions
- Minimum of a level 4 Qualification or equivalent in financial services
- Proven track record in client relationship management and acquisition
- Self-motivated, dynamic personality with an ability to work independently
The company offers:
- The company provides an extremely competitive, rewards-based package consisting of a salary, full office and administration support, regular ongoing training and further career opportunities.
- A typical first-year income is in excess of $150,000 although many earn over $300,000
- Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
A good existing book of business is highly valued and rewarded accordingly
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced UK CISI / CII level 4 qualified investment advisory candidates as most of the consumers served by my client are typical EU and UK expatriates. (3) years experience working in the life insurance or wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required wealth management experience.
Sponsored by: https://www.onpassive.fun