About the job
Would you like to join our client’s growing Wealth Advice team in Dubai, UAE? Within the Middle East, our client pioneers the delivery of comprehensive, holistic financial planning and evidence-based investment advisory services for HNW individuals, families and business owners. We assist clients in articulating meaningful goals and attaining those goals through actions and strategies consistent with their values.
You’d immediately be involved in numerous aspects of the business, shaping the way we care for our clients and transforming the Middle Eastern financial services landscape (HINT: They believe it’s badly outdated and challenge its largely toxic status quo); you’d both learn from experienced mentors as well as being a mentor yourself to more junior members of the team; and be excited to progress your career within a high-growth, high-performance firm with an unparalleled opportunity to made a big difference.
Candidates fitting into our culture will desire to work within a thriving team environment and be excited by the missionary vocation of introducing fiduciary standards into the Middle East.
As an Associate Director, you’ll manage new and current client relationships. You’ll be responsible for making sure that clients are getting outstanding financial advice in line with the strategy set out by the Director. This role includes leadership responsibilities and business development. You’ll need to have a bias towards action, ability to work in a rapidly growing and evolving environment and have a posi+ive ‘can-do’ attitude.
In this role you’ll:
- provide clients with outstanding financial advice and help them meet their complicated financial planning, pension planning, inheritance tax and estate planning needs.
- support the Director to set and execute the client relationship strategy and be accountable for delivering revenue targets.
- in conjunction with the Director, develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, actively working as an ambassador promoting the company client value proposition and driving engagement and positive client outcomes.
- always comply with the regulatory and legal environment.
- support the Director to develop and execute a client service strategy to ensure that existing clients are managed to the highest standards.
- support the Director with commercial management and quality control, ensuring all client fee negotiations and renewals are seamless and all client work is of the highest standard.
- identify opportunities within existing client groups and obtain referrals when appropriate.
- present ideas to clients in a manner that is persuasive, trustworthy and which inspires confidence.
What you’ll bring…
- 6 – 9 years’ experience.
- Commitment to always acting in the clients’ best interests.
- Proven ability to develop client relationships.
- Growth mindset and posi+ive attitude.
- Ability to explain complicated investment concepts in simple, client-friendly terms.
- Highly team-oriented work aptitude.
- Self-motivation to complete responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Results-proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Proven track record of taking responsibility for ensuring delivery of outstanding service to clients.
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with clients and resolving client queries.
- Evidence of leading client meetings.
- Where appropriate, evidence-based examples of leadership and development of people.
- Supervisory experience
- Minimum of degree or equivalent qualification.
- A unique ability/something special.
- Ability to thrive within a posi+ive, candid, challenging and collaborative environment – encouraging others to develop ways to work with them with a ‘How can WE’ mindset, increasing efficiency and effectiveness to better benefit our clients.
- Role-model high standards and a drive for excellence.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from our team of experts, do impactful work, touch people’s lives, and be a part of our unique culture. We take great care of the people who take care of our clients. You’ll get a great benefits package and our total commitment to take you as far as you’d like to grow!
Why join this firm?
Our client is ALL about creating Posi+ive Change. For you, for those you serve and for wider society. They make a real difference to people’s lives and their community. They are the best firm for people who want a progressive, professional, and highly challenging/rewarding long-term career – where you can control how far and fast you go.
Culture and philosophy
Since 2004, our client has been putting clients at the heart of everything they do. They understand the secret to the success of any organisation is its people and that’s why they’re passionate about making their organisation a great place to work.
This means a culture where teams obsess about creating amazing results for their clients. They’re unashamed about the fact they work hard, work together and are the market-leading professionals in their chosen specialisms. You’ll find investment in both your personal and professional development is a top priority for them.
- Fill in the application here.
- You may be invited for an initial 15-minute telephone interview with our client’s HR team.
- Innermetrix and work-related assessments.
- 1-2 hour Interview with the team leader and team members.
- Final 30-minute culture fit interview with a senior leader.
If you’re interested in working with this amazing firm and think you could be a right-fit, then please get in touch and we look forward to introducing you promptly.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced and CISI / CII qualified UK investment advisory candidates at the top of their sport. A minimum of 5 years experience as a qualified level 4 advisor working in the wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required senior wealth management experience.