My client is an experienced and established International financial advisory firm based in Santiago, Chile with various offices across the Latam region.
Santiago is a great city, lovely climate, safe, and there is minimal competition.
You should expect to earn $150k+ in year 1, and more after that.
My client has a team of BDM's to make calls, although they would expect you as the advisor to generate some of your own meetings, especially via referrals.
As an experienced financial advisor in Chile, your role will be to work closely with clients in their medium- to long-term personal financial planning.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
• Assess client's overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
• Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
• Keep abreast of new industry's trends and research market to back up financial consulting
• Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations
• This position would ideally suit experienced UK financial advisors, or those with experience advising UK / EU expatriates in the region
• English first language (business language)
• UK financial services qualifications preferred, but not mandatory (DipFA, DipPFS or similar etc)
• Proven prior working experience as an investment advisor
• Track record of successful financial guidance
• Ability to analyze market's financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• The ability to earn substantially, increasing year on year
• Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
• A structured career path and exit strategy
• Assistance with appropriate work and residence permits
• Possibility of flights covered for the right candidate
• Possibility of accommodation paid for 3 months
• Financial support (advance) of around $1500 for 3 months for suitably qualified candidate. More might be negotiated for the right candidate, depending on experience and a few other factors.
Please note: A minimum of two years experience working in the wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required investment product sales experience. Prestige IFA Jobs specializes in Wealth Management and Insurance ONLY, so please don't send your CV for any other jobs of professions.