Website advisorjobs Prestige IFA Jobs
Our client is an experienced and established British ran company with a young team of highly qualified advisors. The company has an incredible business in Europe and is looking now for experienced financial advisers for their brand new offices opening any day now in Dubai.
This client would prefer advisors with UK level 4 CISI credentials, although not mandatory as experienced and selected advisors may obtain this on the job within a few months.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting=
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Financial adviser or relevant experience
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Ability to analyze market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge
- Expected income of GBP80,000 – 100,000 within first year of work, which is tax-free, and GBP100,000 – 200,000 within second year, tax-free
- Internal coordination department to book meetings
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
- Exclusive partnership in the middle east with a leading UK fund manager with excellent track record and trail producing funds
- Aggressive expansion plans through the middle east and Europe, giving strong career development prospects
- My client will pay for any relevant exams (CII or CISI) that advisers may wish to take to grow in their career
- Full VISA sponsorship
- No office costs
- Clients rate the IFA company 9 out 10 stars on TrustPilot
- Dual licensing in UAE via partnership.
Advisors with at least a 4Mil+ AUM book of business will have a distinct advantage.
Please note: This position would typically suit experienced UK , South African, US and Australian investment advisory candidates as most of the consumers served by my client are typical Western nations expatriates. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required investment product sales experience.
Sponsored by: https://www.onpassive.fun