Financial news from all over the world:
"Start here" Audio Podcast by ABC News USA:
With a no-decision from CDC advisors, a pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccines could last over a week. A Minnesota prosecutor charges officer Kimberly Potter with manslaughter in the death of Daunte Wright. And intelligence officials point to China as the biggest threat to American security.
- Advisors are changing how they communicate with clients due to pandemic. Here's what to expectIn a business that is often relationship-driven, the Covid pandemic has largely put a halt to in-person client meetings for financial advisors. Read more »
- Retiring soon? Why the popular 4% withdrawal rule may be a bad ideaIt's a particularly risky time to retire, due to market conditions, according to experts. Those who do may want to reconsider using the so-called 4% rule. Read more »
- Here are some smart things to do with your tax refundCovid stimulus aid has rescued what might have been a tough year when it comes to tax refunds for many Americans. Here's how experts say to spend the money. Read more »
- Op-ed: More boomers are choosing to 'upsize' their homes in retirementRather than downsizing, retirees are starting to upsize, moving to bigger homes in their golden years. They're doing it for all sorts of reasons. Read more »
- Here are the states where retirement savers have the biggest nest eggsThe median amount that retirement savers have accumulated in each state varies by nearly $100,000. Read more »