Our client is one of the oldest brokerages in Singapore (license number 13).
Working in Singapore is a rewarding experience. As an Investment Adviser with a Singapore-based company, you will be exposed to an environment that enables you to develop your clients’ wealth and to build your client base by establishing long-term relationships with individuals.
* As an Investment Adviser you will source your own leads and identify suitable clients.
* Identify client needs by interviewing individuals to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
* Provide professional financial planning advice that caters to the individual’s specific situation by recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including advice on insurance coverage and investments.
* Manage the post-sales process by taking responsibility for any queries or documentation required as stipulated by internal and external requirements.
* You will monitor and service your client bank, providing regular monitoring and reviews of their needs and goals. A quarterly review will be presented to each client on your book.
* Over the long-term, regularly monitor and manage the client’s needs. Oversee their investments and make changes as necessary in order to enhance the individual’s finances.
* Manage customer complaints and resolve difficulties.
* Design and execute a personalised business plan that will attain new clients and generate revenue.
* Use innovative techniques to strengthen relationships with existing clients.
* Provide a monthly sales report to the Sales Manager or Branch Manager as appropriate.
* Identify and keep abreast of new market trends.
* Use spreadsheets and market research to ensure financial advice is current and sound.
* Minimum Third Level Degree.
* Experienced offshore consultants with a minimum of 3+ years working with international clients
* Already working in Singapore and MAS authorized to give financial advice in Singapore
* Financial Services qualifications highly desirable
* Track record and experience in financial services – able to demonstrate that you have been successful in this role/industry
* Ability to analyze market's financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
* Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
* Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
* Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years regulated experience
* Proven ability to generate sales opportunities in a mature professional manner with a focus on a referral driven approach.
* Strong ability to work both autonomously and as an effective team member.
* Evidence of being a self-starter.
* Proven experience in customer relationship management.
* Strong understanding of market trends, products, and industry knowledge.
* Strong organisation and planning ability.
* Problem solving and strategic thinking.
* Persuasiveness, adaptability, and innovation.
* Formal presentation skills.
* Excellent written, numeracy, and communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics.
*The company provides an extremely competitive, rewards-based package, full office and administration support, regular ongoing training and further career opportunities.
*A typical first-year income is in excess of $150,000 although many earn over $300,000
*Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
Please note: A minimum of three (3) years experience working in the wealth management industry is a requirement. You must be MAS authorized to give financial advice in Singapore already. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required insurance sales experience.Apply here